How to become member?
To become a member of the mobility network NETINVET, you must meet the following conditions. VET Centres wishing to become members should offer training programmes compatible with the network’s shared references:
- International Trade Assistant (EQF level 5)
- Transport & Logistics manager (EQF level 5)
- Transport & Logistics operator (EQF level 4)
- Road Freight Driver (EQF level 4)
- To become member, each training centre must accept and undertake to comply with the criteria of the quality charter for training centres of NETINVET network.
- The statutes of the NETINVET association must be accepted.
- The training centre must appoint two people to represent it within the association.
- An annual fee must be paid.
- Members must actively participate in the NETINVET network and share the principles of transparency and mutual trust.
The following documents must be submitted to allow for processing of your membership application:
- The last page of the quality charter duly completed, dated and signed
- The completed document regarding information about your training centre fulfilled
- The declaration of commitment to the NETINVET association duly completed, dated and signed
If your training centre would like to join the network or should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us here.